December–can you believe it? Every fall seems to go by more quickly than the last, but we can blame the unseasonably warm weather for this year. I was legit sweating in my apartment Wednesday night, but got to break out my new coat yesterday so it’s hard to complain.
I was planning to get a great recipe post up yesterday but due to unforeseen circumstances, didn’t get to it. So that’ll go up in a few days, and a great men’s gift guide is on deck for Saturday! How’s your holiday shopping going? Check off all the major things during last week’s (and this week’s) sale frenzy?
This weekend is shaping up to be a fun one with a dinner date, nail + brunch date, and some very festive holiday cookie decorating with some great girls. Hope you have a great weekend! A few good links are…it’s been a couple of weeks!
– ‘Tis the season for pilled sweaters…a few tips and products to help take care of your cozy knits.
– I desperately want to make and eat this double chocolate pecan pie. OMG.
– A thoughtful approach to give giving + receiving— one to remember as we obsess over the latest 40% off sale.
– Loving Julia’s bold entryway makeover…and the price!
– Similar to above: a great list of charities if you’re looking to give (yourself, or on behalf of someone else) this season.
– Already thinking about goals for next year? This girl cut five unnecessary spending habits for 30 days.
– I’m sure those of us who work in an office have all been there: a fun piece on work twinning.
– Ok, how cute is Krista’s holiday shoot outside the Plaza?
– Katie shared 26 things she’s learned in her 20s…a good read for all, regardless of age! She nails it.
MORE ON C&L:
– Got a little personal last week and shared a few tidbits about life recently.
– This week’s outfit post: making holiday festive office-appropriate, round one.
– Following our trip to Europe, sharing the “essentials” I packed and what I could have done without.
– The sweetest black + white sweater for this time of year (and beyond).
Image via my Instagram