Happy happy Fridayyy. I’m happy to say that I had finally had my first snow day of the season yesterday…. which just meant working remotely… still nice, and it’s certainly going to make going back into the office a little easier this morning. The weekend agenda includes two barre classes, a night in, a night with friends, and a long to-do list with mostly fun things on it. So overall, things are looking good. It’s supposed to be in the mid-fifties next week, which is kind of hard to believe right now. With my trip to Germany in a couple of weeks and what was probably the last major snowfall behind us, it’s kind of scary how fast 2015 is already moving! A little light on links this week, but hopefully you’ll enjoy these!
Any exciting plans on your end? This seems to be a transitional time when everyone is taking off to tropical destinations to regroup and recharge. Whatever you’re up to, have a wonderful weekend! :)
– Fellow travel lovers, the dollar is strong meaning hotels and other expenses can be a steal… here are the best places to visit while the dollar is still strong. Scandinavia is looking pretty appealing…
– I’ve talked about Inslee and Roxy on here a bunch (and their suitemate Katie will undoubtably be making an appearance too), but did you know that the three ladies share this incredible studio in NYC? I’ve been
stalking following their decorating process via Instagram and in addition to the gorgy popup shop they had over the holidays. Read Real Simple Lifestylers is sharing a little inside scoop to their studio –known as 73 Spring Street– and the girls + their companies. It’s a fun read and is of course, very inspiring.
– Apparently dessert is disappearing from American dinner tables? News to me, as this is not (and never will be) the case in my home. What a surprise!
– My favorite cashmere sweater is on sale for $40!! The one in this outfit post. I love this sweater and just double sized up for a slouchier fit( I got a large this time and the one I currently own is medium, which is a regular fitted look). I’ve been wanting some looser cashmere but didn’t want to spend too much on it, so problem solved. I got the pale blue, which will be great with dark jeans, white jeans, and with white shorts on chilly night :) It also comes in crewneck.
– Raise your hand if you want one of these towers. *raises hand emoji* Talk about living the high life… I don’t even have a bar cart.
Image via with modifications by Monica Dutia for Cake & Lilies