Happy last day of September, friends! It’s been cooler (yay) and rainy (kind of yay, minus sinus headaches) over here the past few days, which has been a nice excuse to embrace leggings, throw blankets, and autumn candles. A friend is visiting so we’re doing brunch on Saturday, and I’m heading to the Nats game that afternoon. Rest of the weekend is TBD, which is hard for a planner like me…but a good reason to try and let the little things go :) Whatever you’re up to, have a safe + fun weekend!
– A gin tasting PLUS an afternoon tea? AND in London? Sign.me.up!
– Kind of weird, but ever wondered why you can’t tickle yourself? Here’s the (scientific) reason.
– I feel like I link to Jackie’s blog every week but she has the most thoughtful, insightful, and frequently helpful posts in the realm of photography, blogging, and décor. For anyone wanting to learn a little more about photography, this post isn’t overwhelming and is a good one to bookmark!
– A 20 minute tomato soup recipe to file away for these colder months–just add a grilled cheese!
– Another recipe I want to make…this simple but yummy looking skillet goat cheese appetizer. I really want to get more comfortable cooking with a skillet but hate that you can’t wash it with dish soap!
– Don’t miss the last day of the Kate Spade Surprise Sale…lots of goodies, especially in the fall bag category. Seriously love this little crossbody (looks like it may fit a DSLR, too), this bag looks way over $100, and this classic two-toned watch is perfect for daily wear.
THIS WEEK ON C&L:
– It’s been awhile since one of these…a little bit of what’s been going on around here, since we’re into fall now!
– An outfit that works just as well for the office as it does on the weekends (with the most beautiful leather crossbody, too).
– Talking about my favorite travel credit card + the whole rewards thing…why I swear by them and never use my debit!
– Naturally I amped up the browsing once my month-long shopping hiatus came to a close and found nine fall things to share (two of which I just bought!).